Alchemy SL: Incantare Legacies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Playable Archetypes and Application

4 posters

Go down

Playable Archetypes and Application Empty Playable Archetypes and Application

Post  admin_jared Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:53 am

NOTE: Not all new arcanists were rescued by the Essentian or had found their way to the Fortunate Isles Penthouse in Los Angeles. A handful had been captured over the course of the last two months by the Horde (those of whom joined after April 6, 2010—does not include adoptables). These magic-users would be kept alive though because of the precious mana that lingered in their veins. The Kreelocks would attempt to drain them, keeping the new arcanists alive during the process. Stuck in cages, drowned in darkness, and without any idea where they were, the use of their powers would prove pointless for escape. With the mana slowly drained from their bodies, they would feel weak and their abilities couldn’t manifest (mana can be replenished later on though). Once accepted all new arcanists will join Wax On, Wax Off thread.

A P P L I C A T I O N | Q U E S T I O N N A I R E
    Slots are limited,
    the availability is
    as follows:

4 Abjurers (1 female, 1 adoptable female, 1 males)

2 Conjurers (1 female, 1 adoptable female)

No Enchanters

3 Evokers (2 females, [reserved male])

6 Illusionist (3 females, 3 males)

1 Necromancer (female)

4 Transmuters (3 females, 1 male)

3 Eldritch Hunters (both)

(Copy and Paste the questions below and reply to this thread with your answers.)

1. Have you made yourself familiar with our site, our history, our purpose, our rules (both OOC and IC), and restrictions (must be 18+ years of age) and agree to abide by them?

2. Give us a summary (at least 3-4 Paragraphs) of your character. Please include a concept of his/her personality, and what magic domain he/she belongs to. Also include why your character might have made the Ancients interested in them. (If you are adopting a character, please indicate here which one you desire and then give us your perspective of them. You do not need to paste the bio.)

3. While we are focused on role-playing, we also develop many personal OOC friendships in this group as well. Tell us a little bit about yourself. What are your previous experiences role-playing?

4. RP Sample. Please post a third-person sample of your role-playing style for us. A couple of paragraphs will be sufficient. (If you have been a member of Alchemy or Eldritch than you do not have to present a sample.)

5. What domain do you wish your character to be a sorcerer of?

6. Age of Character and Play-by (PB):

7. What email address can you be contacted at?

Last edited by admin_jared on Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
admin_jared
admin_jared
Admin
Admin

Domain : Admin

Back to top Go down

Playable Archetypes and Application Empty Re: Playable Archetypes and Application

Post  Annabella Ashford Mon May 03, 2010 5:35 pm

1. Have you made yourself familiar with our site, our history, our purpose, our rules (both OOC and IC), and restrictions (must be 18+ years of age) and agree to abide by them?

yes, of course.

2. Give us a summary (at least 3-4 Paragraphs) of your character. Please include a concept of his/her personality, and what magic domain he/she belongs to. Also include why your character might have made the Ancients interested in them. (If you are adopting a character, please indicate here which one you desire and then give us your perspective of them. You do not need to paste the bio.)

After reading the summary for Annabella, I'm keeping her pretty much the same. Though Annabella might seem spoiled, she's really not. She's pretty independent and set on being on her own and making her name known. She's a strong girl, and ready for what the world has to offer her. When she feels something is wrong, she will tell you, and make her voice be heard. She has a strong heart. She's really stubborn and can be cynical. She hates admiting that she was wrong in every way possible and if she had it her way she'd never be wrong. When's she's nervous, she chews on her nails, so they are pretty nonexistent. She's very courageous and when no one will step forward, she will. Jealousy doesn't run through her veins and when she messes up she tries again to get it right the next time. Failure doesn't feel like an option for her, but she does all the time. She gets knocked down, but gets right back up again.

Anna, as she likes to be called, has trust issues. Her very best friend had become her rival. She betrayed her trust, which resulted in their friendship ending. There was no turning back as she told everyon Anna's deepest darkest secrets. After a huge fight that could have started world war three, and after trying to salvage their friendship it just wasn't the same. They called it quits, but something happened, something went wrong in her ex friend's life turning her into the enemy. Anna turned to her brother and family for help, trying to understand what happened. They comforted her, and threatened the ex friend but she didn't stop. Anna forgot about her, and didn't give in. She ignored her, Anna knew the truth, and the people who knew her knew the truth, and that was that.

Anna is hardly ever mean, only when she needs to be. She has sibling fights, and misunderstandings with her friends and family and sometimes complete strangers, but nothing ever serious. She'd give the shirt off her back to help someone and stop at nothing to make someone's life better for them. Anna is really brave, she's a stronghold for everyone, since her and emotions don't get along very well. She locks up when something is bothering her, only speaking to her brother, or lorelei if something like that should happen. She's got a tough exterior, and everyone knows that.

But despite all that, Anna is a really sweet girl, and she's always full of life. When she smiles it's contagious, and she could light up a room. She's a good listener and offers advice when ever someone wants it even though she usually doesn't take her own. She's a happy go lucky girl.

3. While we are focused on role-playing, we also develop many personal OOC friendships in this group as well. Tell us a little bit about yourself. What are your previous experiences role-playing?

I've played off and on forums for a a year or two. I do a lot of journals. I know Veronica and played with her a few times.

4. RP Sample. Please post a third-person sample of your role-playing style for us. A couple of paragraphs will be sufficient. (If you have been a member of Alchemy or Eldritch than you do not have to present a sample.)

It was a cool, foggy night. Liv was sneaking out her window around half passed two. Jumping from the tree, and onto the soft ground, she began walking to the sidewalk, carefully avoiding her house. She couldn't let her parents, or her brother for that matter catch her. She always did this, taking random nights on the town. She'd walk for hours, going into random places and sometimes sneaking into bars. She was sneaky, Liv could get away with pretty much anything. She took deep breaths as she walked, inhaling the cool air. Her father warned her about venturing off at night, telling her there's mysteriously creatures that lurk in the night. Little did he know that she'd already met one, and was best friends with a vampire. Speaking of him, that's who she was going to see. They have been planning to meet each other for awhile, Liv just couldn't get away from her house long enough for them to spend time. Mainly because her mother has eyes like a hawk, and if Liv thought of leaving, she'd know.

Stepping into the small forest, she held her flashlight tight. Looking around, they had a meeting spot by a dying tree. Reaching the tree, she leaned up against it observing the earth around her. He was late, as usual she thought to herself after checking her cellphone. She rolled her eyes and began walking around. She knew this forest like the back of her hand. Nothing ever went on in there, other than a few parties. Colorado was boring, other than the garage she worked at. She heard a twig snap behind her and she immediately turned around. Her flashlight found a pale boy with a smirk on his face. Liv rolled her eyes, "You're late." She stated, walking towards him.

Enchantment*

20, Emma Roberts

icanhazgabby@aim.com but that could change!
Annabella Ashford
Annabella Ashford
Arcane Archon
Arcane Archon

Domain : Enchantment

Back to top Go down

Playable Archetypes and Application Empty Re: Playable Archetypes and Application

Post  Reese Morgan Sat May 22, 2010 11:15 am

Yes I have

Reese is very outgoing, easy to get along with. Complete Libra at most: balanced, graceful...but also indecisive and conflict avoider at best. However, if pushed too far, she WILL fight back. Born to two police officers, Reese knows that the world isn’t a nice place. One of three kids, she helped out with taking care of her younger siblings while her parents worked at their precinct.

Education-wise, Reese is very studious; studying medieval literature and history kind of made her very ‘odd’ to the more popular cliques while in High School. While in college, Reese decided that, since she loved medieval lore and whatnot, that she should go into that particular line of field. Having recently graduated with her Master’s, Reese isn’t all that she seems to be upon first glance: a very pretty 25-year-old, single and very well-educated woman is just the façade that she uses in everyday life. On the inside, however, she’s very vulnerable due to her ‘hopeless romantic’ outlook towards love and does have flaws like everyone else.

While she was in college, she did some traveling and met a variety of people along the way, including some of the Eldritch Hunters, but not realizing what they were or who they were. When she was in New Orleans while on Spring Break of her last year at grad school, she was nearly killed by a group of Vampires, only to be saved by Taylor herself. Taylor must have seen something in Reese that she was brought into the world of the Eldritch Hunters and the world of Alchemy. To this day, Reese has no clue as to what Taylor saw in order to her to be a part of the Hunters; it’s only a matter of time before that is revealed to her.

I’ve been Rping since HS and currently in one on another forum

Cold, wet, and completely miserable. There’s nothing like being stuck on the rooftops of an apartment building in Seattle on a rainy Monday afternoon. Why was she up here in this godforsaken place? All due a fricken’ assignment that wasn’t really classified as “HIGH PRIORTY” alert. It wasn’t really helpful that she was doing surveillance—BABYSITTING—on a gloomy day to begin with. And, it was for a lone harpy! Nothing wrong with that to begin with.

Reese held her jacket closer to her already drenched body as she continued to look through her night-vision goggles to keep an eye on the supposed seductress of Greek lore. She would rather be at home, watching a movie in her warm bed sheets than watch the boring routine of a fricken’ harpy in the middle of a downpour. God, what she’d pay to get home and get warmed up—

Hearing something from behind her, she slowly drew out one of her Desert Eagles strapped to her thigh. She would have pulled it out when a hand was placed on her shoulder.

“It’s just me,” a male voice said as Reese let out a sigh of relief upon hearing the voice.

“Next time…warn me that you were going to be here,” she said as she lifted the NV goggles to her forehead to glance at the man. “Please tell me that you brought some food…” she added as she leaned against the wall.

N/A (she’s an Eldritch hunter)

25/Rachel McAdams

Visebabe87@yahoo.com
Reese Morgan
Reese Morgan
Eldritch Hunter
Eldritch Hunter

Domain : Eldritch Hunter

http://setbb.com/samandzoe

Back to top Go down

Playable Archetypes and Application Empty Emilee Rochester

Post  Emilee Rochester Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:31 am

1. Have you made yourself familiar with our site, our history, our purpose, our rules (both OOC and IC), and restrictions (must be 18+ years of age) and agree to abide by them? Yes I have

I have picked Emilee Rochester because well I think it would be very neat to conjure things. I would like to keep her the way she is but she still is a bit of a trouble maker. She would keep it toned down a bit since her dad isn't around to help her but yeah she is freaking out a bit because of her powers. I think Emilee is kind of like me because I do cause abit of trouble myself so I think I could fit right into her.

3. While we are focused on role-playing, we also develop many personal OOC friendships in this group as well. Tell us a little bit about yourself. What are your previous experiences role-playing? I am a gamer girl. I love playing different types of video games. I also used to write stories out of boredom but really they don't get any where with them because I get a short attention span. I have role played for a long time with people in AOL chats and on AIM I used to be in a Harry Potter RP and I was in a werewolves RP or wolf rp but well they all vanished.

Emilee was so confused about what in the world had just happened to her. All of a sudden an object came flying at her out of nowhere and she had to duck and heard the sound of a vase shattering against the wall. Turing around she looked down at the floor wondering what she had just done then she looked to her hand feeling something that made her hand tingle. Chewing on her lip she thought of something like a little rubber ball and all of a sudden there is was in her hand making her completely dumbfounded by it.

Conjuration*

Her posted age and I'm 21

Hots4Riku@aol.com
Emilee Rochester
Emilee Rochester
Arcane-Touched
Arcane-Touched

Domain : Conjuration

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum