Alchemy SL: Incantare Legacies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ADMIN Announcements

5 posters

Go down

ADMIN Announcements Empty Re: ADMIN Announcements

Post  admin_jared Mon May 10, 2010 8:57 pm

Hey everyone! I just thought I'd give everyone an update on what's been going on, and give everyone a heads up about the new things that have been completed. Also, at the bottom of this post is a section for you! If you have any suggestions on what you'd like to see done with the wiki, feel free to send me a PM with your idea, and I'll get to work on more for you!

THIS JUST IN:
SPELLS!
➝ Every domain [except Enchantment] has had a spell list added on the Wiki!
➝ Just go to the wiki at alchemysl.wikia.com, and type in your domain to find a list of spells for your use!

COMING SOON.
➝ The end of all current threads! By the end of this week, we hope to have ended all of the currently open threads.
➝ Your own individual threads! A new section, called 'Supplements' have been added! You are encouraged to open up a thread on your own, to give your character a place of action during the break between chapters! All rules and tidbits about the section can be found in the 'Supplement' area! There's even an example posted that will be started soon!
➝ The Enchantment domain spells!

SUGGESTIONS?
What kind of Shadowkind creatures would you like to see in the SL? I'm currently choosing which ones to include! I hope to have an expanded demonology for us all to use, but if you have some specific ones that you'd especially like to see, let me know!

Any plot ideas? If you have a suggestion for a plot point that you'd like to explore with your character (that you can't do in a simple Supplement thread), and it will affect everyone, let us know! We love running the SL for you all, and we'd love hearing things that you would like to see played out!

Spells? Keep in mind that you're allowed to make your own spell as long as it's okayed by one of the admins! We encourage you to do so if you want, and if it's accepted, we'll add it to the wiki for documentation!

Wiki work? Is there something missing on your character's page? Let me know! I'm currently writing out biographies and histories for past characters, but they're almost finished up! After that, the current characters will be started! But if there's something special you want for us to add to your page for you, just shoot me a PM and I'll add it!

LAST WORDS?
I encourage you all to choose a 'Signature Spell' for your character! It actually helps if you PM me the chosen spell. I'll be putting that section on your character page as soon as I have one to put down, and it really helps if you guys go ahead and let me know. Regardless, I'll be PMing you all in some time if I haven't heard anything on this! I just want to help flesh out your individual characters as much as I can.
admin_jared
admin_jared
Admin
Admin

Domain : Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danae Wrede Wed May 12, 2010 4:15 pm

I've looked at the Wiki thing, signed up for it and all that happy camper stuff. I can't say that we're missing anything on Danae's. As for the Supplement thingy? THANK YOU!!! Sorry folks but I tend to get into my own little characters and its easier to flesh them out a bit when getting a chance to write about them.

As for monsters and all sorts of happy spooky stuff? Not entirely sure what all you all have planned. The current SL Wax On.. has a lot of potional openers really. < Such as is there a greater evil that is feeding off the stolen Mana? >

Though I can say one thing is certain.. Danae is going to invest in some technology for the group itself. LOL.. there are a few odds and ends that could be useful. Still working in the whole Signature spell thing for the character, so I'll be able to get back in touch with you on that soon. I hope. Lol

By and by always open for IM rp or whatever lol just drop me an email or somethin! Ok I'm done babbling here.
Danae Wrede
Danae Wrede
Arcane-Touched
Arcane-Touched

Domain : Conjuration

Back to top Go down

Post  admin_jared Sat May 15, 2010 6:58 pm

WE ARE JUST BEGINNING!

Hello, members! I just wanted to update this thread (while keeping the main post so everyone can see the other things!) and let you all know that you are now free to OPEN YOUR OWN SUPPLEMENT THREADS! You can find the Rules in the Supplement section!

While the admins put together the new Chapter threads for you all, we encourage you to take part in side plots! You and another player, or even more than one, can engage your characters in a side adventure. These first supplement threads are placed between the last volume threads and the new chapters threads -- that's a WEEK'S time for your character to have adventures! While the posting time will of course extend pass a week, that's the time frame that your character will be placed in while you wait for the new Chapters!

If you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM or an IM! Get together with others and make plots! Also, please respond to the first post of this thread! I encourage you all to check it out so that we can expand Alchemy to the benefit of you all. And I'd also like to think Danae Wrede for already responding! You rock! (:
admin_jared
admin_jared
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabrielle Sommers Mon May 17, 2010 3:42 am

So far I am liking how the wiki is coming along even though when I looked there wasn’t much up yet. I still consider myself relatively new to the group as I’ve joined in just the past few months rather then being around here for years. I am looking forward to what is in store for the story lines and other things that are to come. I am also looking forward to interacting with other characters and am up for IM play when I’m on. Thank you administration for your time and efforts to improve the rehelm of play here on the boards.
Gabrielle Sommers
Gabrielle Sommers
Arcane-Touched
Arcane-Touched

Domain : Transmutation

Back to top Go down

Post  admin_ema Wed May 19, 2010 2:03 am

Thank for both for your input! It's nice to see some feedback about what's going on on the boards. I'm definitely excited for the Supplement section myself; it's nice to have a place to put some depth into your character. It's a good time to build friendships, maintain relationships, or start something completely new! Also, we have a lot of events being planned to benefit the group as a whole. The storyline wouldn't be so successful if it weren't for the people in it, so thank you!

As for your signature spell, if you need any help just remember you can ask any of the admins for some advice. PM one of us or you know our screen names, so feel free to throw out an IM.
admin_ema
admin_ema
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Layla Fairchild Fri May 21, 2010 1:55 pm

I agree. I completely love this Wiki. It was immediately saved into my favorites so I could use it.

Did create a signature spell for my character. It's already posted in her bio. Ciao!
Layla Fairchild
Layla Fairchild
Arcane-Touched
Arcane-Touched

Domain : Illusion

http://www.bebo.com/lacedglamour

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: