Alchemy SL: Incantare Legacies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ABSENCE - ACTIVITY MAY 22nd

3 posters

Go down

ABSENCE - ACTIVITY MAY 22nd Empty ABSENCE - ACTIVITY MAY 22nd

Post  admin_ema Sat May 22, 2010 4:42 pm

ACTIVITY & ABSENCES.
        Alchemy is hosted on a message board because the storyline caters to experienced writers who also happen to have busy lives as well as a passion for role-playing. Alternatively we have to prevent players from being too casual with their posting, especially when it halts an entire thread. In order to keep a balance we’ve provided a consequence for inactivity, but before you get frustrated there’s an easy way to avoid gaining a penalty. This thread also serves as a place to post an absence notice. If you know your going to be away, or something comes up at the last minute and your aware that others might be waiting on you please respect them and respond here. We’ve had members email or post a comment in the past and we appreciate that some of our members have been courteous. It also allows us to plan threads more accurately by grouping more relaxed players with those that have similar schedules.

MINOR ABSENCE PENALTY - For now on if a character (while in a volume thread) is inactive for ten days said character will be harmed somehow either through an enemy or natural hazard.
        MODERATE ABSENCE PENALTY - If a characrer is missing in either a volume or chapter thread for fifteen days they will become the property of the admins. They will most likely end up hospitalized or worse so please give us notice.
        GREATER ABSENCE PENALTY - Characters that have been absent for twenty or more days will be written out of the storyline and your account will be deleted.

CURRENT ACTIVITY STATUSES. APRIL 24TH 2010
        CONSISTENT/ACTIVE.
        MODERATE/PASSABLE.
        ENDANGERED
        Taylor Sullivan
        Brayden Abrams
        Riley Cameron
        Eve Cassidy
        Sebastian Mosely
        Daphne Fuller
        Lorelei Ashford
        Dominic Hayes
        Danae Wrede
        Gabrielle Sommers
        Colby Miller
        Jason Price
        Artis Wilhelm
        Tobias Wakefield
        Gideon Shaw
        Bailey Turner
        Gavin Mitchell
        Arikstrasza
        Layla Fairchild
        Carolina Kenyon (work)
        Afton Kroman (internet)
        Seiko Ishitomo (internet)
        Victor Cross (internet)
        Alisa Madison (school)
        Brian Botner (school)
        Cassa Tallant (other storylines)
        Lyra Sullivan (other storylines)
        Lucas Emmerson (other)
        Christopher Marks
        Alex Sorschal
        REPLY TO THIS THREAD TO NOTE POSSIBLE OR DETERMINED ABSENCES.
admin_ema
admin_ema
Admin
Admin

Domain : Admin

Back to top Go down

ABSENCE - ACTIVITY MAY 22nd Empty Memorial Day!

Post  admin_ema Sat May 22, 2010 4:47 pm

For memorial day weekend and throughout that whole week (May 29th-June 5th to be more exact) I will be in North Carolina! Unfortunately, I will not have any internet at the beach house I am staying at. However, I will have my phone and I will most likely check the board more than once a day (unless I'm in some wooded area with no service, but I know that's not the case)!

Hope everyone has an awesome memorial day weekend and stay safe!
admin_ema
admin_ema
Admin
Admin

Domain : Admin

Back to top Go down

ABSENCE - ACTIVITY MAY 22nd Empty Re: ABSENCE - ACTIVITY MAY 22nd

Post  Reese Morgan Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:27 am

OK, before it's down on paper, I know I told V about my vacation to NJ for the Supernatural convention this weekend. SO...if you can't find me on here like I normally am on my laptop, the hotel charges for wifi OUTSIDE the business center, which it's free to use internet on the pcs set up here. But, I thought that I'd let you guys know that i'll be down in NJ til monday morning, then I'll be back home and i'll try to be active then...if I can get to that point, lol.
Reese Morgan
Reese Morgan
Eldritch Hunter
Eldritch Hunter

Domain : Eldritch Hunter

http://setbb.com/samandzoe

Back to top Go down

ABSENCE - ACTIVITY MAY 22nd Empty I live ... sort of.

Post  Michael Ashford Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:34 pm

Heyyyyyy, I know it's been like a month and a half, but I finally finished my thesis and have a month off before my last class in my program. I have been ... non-active here forever, but I'm still around if you guys still want me here. I know I mentioned my school stuff before, but it has been so long I'm not sure if everything is cool or what. Drop me a line and let me know what's up. I'll understand either way, and so sorry for leaving anyone hanging. I know some of you tried to ping me but I was so behind with my thesis paper. I can actually answer my instant messages again, though. Although the stress headache is still lingering, I'm hoping that will go away in a couple of days now that I've got nothing to stress about...
Michael Ashford
Michael Ashford
Arcane Archon
Arcane Archon

Domain : Enchantment

Back to top Go down

ABSENCE - ACTIVITY MAY 22nd Empty Re: ABSENCE - ACTIVITY MAY 22nd

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum