Alchemy SL: Incantare Legacies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alchemy Announcement

Go down

Alchemy Announcement Empty Alchemy Announcement

Post  admin_ronnie Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:32 pm

Hello to everyone!

This is Ronnie speaking and yes it has been quite some time since I've been in touch with the lot of you! As I know, you've probably all noticed the slow activity going on about Alchemy. The mods wish to inject life back into the storyline so over this coming weekend, I plan to get in touch with each and every one of you to discuss Alchemy's future. Now don't get too worried, Alchemy is not going to die out. The heart of Alchemy still exists and we intend to keep it going. You all might have some questions though and I'll be free to answer them for you. For instance:

What is currently going on?

The mods, myself specifically, have been extremely busy but we have not forgotten about any of you.

What will happen now?

We are brainstorming new ways to make Alchemy great.

How will this effect me?

Many changes will be coming shortly depending on what the consensus is. This can effect you in a variety of ways but those effects will only be for the better if we decide to see them through. Everyone will be heard.
With that said, looking forward to Alchemy's future and I hope you all continue to be apart of it! If you still do you can feel free to respond and give us your encouragement.

Sincerely,
The Mods of Alchemy
admin_ronnie
admin_ronnie
Admin
Admin

Domain : Admin

http://alchemysl.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down